Harding Junction (C-26762)
These costs cannot be financed and are in addition to the 10% down payment. All closing costs are due from the prevailing bidder at the auction.
|Cultural Resources Survey:
|Legal Advertising Cost:
|Sale Processing Charge:
|TOTAL CLOSING COSTS:
Township 17 South, Range 5 West, SLB&M
Section 32: All
The property is located 7 miles southeast of the town of Delta.
The site is accessed by a well-maintained Class B dirt road (Harding Highway/4500 South) approximately one mile east of Highway 50.
The site has gentle terrain with no unusual features with only minor irregularities. The site is currently vacant and covered with native vegetation. The distance of this property from residential properties has made this area good for dairy and other livestock or agricultural uses. The property has other trust lands adjacent to the north and west. It has private land adjoining on the south and east. The parcel offers seclusion and privacy. The elevation ranges from 4,670 to 4,700 feet.
640.00 Acres, More or Less
There are no water rights associated with the sale of this property. This area is closed to new appropriations.
Power is available in the general area.
Once the property is sold into private ownership, zoning will be Agriculture 20.
Financing will be offered for this parcel. A down payment of 10% and closing costs will be due at the auction. The remaining balance can be financed at a variable rate of prime plus 2.5% for up to a 20 year term.
- GP 22892-08, issued to Oak City Cattle Grazers Association (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-A09, issued to Vance Finlinson (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-H10, issued to Monte C. Nielson (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-F10, issued to Jay Burton Lovell Family Trust (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-D09, issued to Olan J. Finlinson (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-C17, issued to Spencer M. Butler (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
- GP 22892-B17, issued to Jim and Irene Lamont (this land will be deleted from this permit upon sale)
Cultural Resource Covenant:
A cultural resource review was conducted on the subject property. The property will be sold subject to cultural reservations.
- Please see the auction page for general disclosures and auction procedure information which pertains to all properties being offered at the auction.
- All mineral rights and sand and gravel rights will be reserved.
- The property will be conveyed subject to all valid existing rights.
- The Utah Geological Survey has submitted the following comment: Potential geologic hazards in the area that could affect the property include flash flooding/debris flow, problem soils including shrink/swell and/or collapsible, wind-blown sand, shallow groundwater, and moderate to high indoor radon potential. Prospective buyers should be aware of the potential hazards so they can be addressed in a manner appropriate to the intended use of the property. Geologic hazards are best addressed early in the land-use planning process prior to development and construction. UGS has general geologic hazard information available at its offices and online at http://geology.utah.gov/utahgeo/hazards/index.htm.
- Other disclosures, if any, will be announced at the auction.