Work With Us
Work with us and support trust land beneficiaries, including K-12 public education. Learn more about business opportunities on Utah’s 4.5 million acres of surface and mineral trust lands estate or contact us directly for additional information.
- Renewable Energy: Our renewable energy expert leases trust lands for solar, wind, geothermal, battery, and hydrogen storage projects.
- Mining: Our team leases trust lands to generate revenue from coal, oil shale, bitumen, potash, and phosphate; construction materials such as sand and gravel, rock aggregate, and high-quality limestone products; and copper, beryllium and uranium.
- Oil and Gas: Our group leases trust lands for oil and gas exploration; works with the energy industry creating opportunities to generate short- and long-term revenues.
- Surface: This team leases surface rights for telecommunication, commercial, agricultural, and industrial purposes; issues easements, rights of entry, timber and grazing permits; conducts land sales and exchanges, and administers water rights.
- Property Planning and Development: We work with private real estate developers to provide residential, commercial, and industrial development in Utah’s growing communities.
Business operators must secure all required federal and state permits, and meet or exceed all environmental and safety standards required for their industry.