Tour operations are allowed in trust lands but a right of entry permit is required before the event/activity can be permitted. Permits for a longer term may be issued on a case-by-case basis for repetitive activities.

Learn more about Right of Entry permits


Additional Right of Entry resources:

Contact Us

General contact us form.