Contact Us

Rights of Entry

A right-of-entry permit allows commercial use or other types of land use to occur on Utah’s trust land on a short term basis (normally, one-year term or less).

Some of these uses include: filming for commercials or motion pictures, still photography used in catalogs or brochures, recreational four-wheel events, guided tours (four-wheeling, dirt biking, hot air ballooning, climbing and rappelling), mountain bike races, cross country trail races, ultra marathons, triathlons, equestrian endurance races, guided hunting, wilderness therapy and seismic surveys.

Please refer to the map below to obtain information about who to contact to obtain a right of entry permit in your area: