Current Oil & Gas News
The April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Results are posted below. The OG&AH land tracts that received no bids will be re-offered on the EnergyNet website as non-competitive leasing for a 3-months period. Visit the EnergyNet website for more details.
IMPORTANCE NOTICE: As of March 27, 2017, all active oil and gas lease files numbered ML40058 and forward are available electronically through the Land & Lease Records on this website or the SITLA Public Room office monitors. Paper copies are no longer available.
- April 2017 OG&AH Re-Offering Land List
- April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Results
- April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering List
- EnergyNet Bidding Website
- 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Dates Revised
Important Oil & Gas Information
- Information for Oil & Gas Operators Working on Trust Lands
- Land Closure Order
- Paleo Sensitivity Area & Data