Competitive Mineral Lease Offerings & Results
The April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Results are posted below. The OG&AH land tracts that received no bids will be re-offered on the EnergyNet website as non-competitive leasing for a 3-months period. Visit the EnergyNet website for more details.
If you would like to nominate any trust lands on the competitive offering for oil, gas, and associated hydrocarbon parcels, contact Ed Bonner at email@example.com or by mail to 675 East 500 South, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84102. Your expression of interest should describe the lands by township-range-section and quarter-quarter description. SITLA will review your request and if the lands are available, they will be placed on the next available sale. Refer to the 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Dates. Other mineral commodities should be addressed by the Mining Group.
- April 2017 OG&AH Re-Offering Land List
- April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Results
- April 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering List
- Current Mineral Lease Offering and Results GIS Data and Online Map
- 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Dates Revised
- EnergyNet Bidding Website
- Forms and Applications
- Land and Lease Records