Competitive Mineral Lease Offering
Current & Recent Activity
SITLA has made the conscious decision to defer the Oil and Gas Competitive Lease Offering until July, due to current market factors affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. We extend our gratitude to all stakeholders and wish everyone all the best during these challenging times. We look forward to working with you over the coming days and remain available for your questions. Stay safe! – SITLA OG Team
- April 2020 Offering (4/10 – 4/24): Industrial Sands, Metalliferous Minerals
- January 2020 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Preliminary Results
- January 2020 Offering Tract Lists: Bituminous / Asphaltic Sands, Metalliferous Minerals
- 2020 Offering Schedule – UPDATED 4/1/20
- October 2019 Offering – Cancelled
- EnergyNet Government Listing Results
Nominations Now Accepted Online – CLICK HERE
- Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Aly Gold, email@example.com.
- Mining commodity parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Jerry Mansfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lands should be described by township-range-section-quarter-quarter and will be reviewed and approved by the Agency before being offered for competitive bidding. You may use the SITLA Digital Plat Map for reference.
- Certain Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons leasing units that do not receive bids by the closing of each offering may be re-offered according to the offering schedule.
- Bidding may occur during a 3-month period until all units are leased or until the closing date of the next quarterly competitive offering, whichever comes first.
- Re-offering bids will be accepted during set intervals as organized by EnergyNet.
For mining commodity leasing units with no bids contact Jerry Mansfield, email@example.com.
- Forms and Applications
- Land and Lease Records
- Utah Division of Oil and Gas Data Research Center
- Utah Geological Survey Website – Oil & Gas Information
Past Offering Lists and Results