Competitive Mineral Lease Offerings & Results
The July 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering List is posted below. Visit the EnergyNet website to start the bidding process. The GIS shape file is provided on the EnergyNet website if you are unable to view it on SITLA’s website.
If you would like to nominate any trust lands on the competitive offering for oil, gas, and associated hydrocarbon parcels, contact David Alldredge at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 675 East 500 South, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84102. Your expression of interest should describe the lands by township-range-section and quarter-quarter description. SITLA will review your request and if the lands are available, they will be placed on the next available sale. Refer to the 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Dates. Other mineral commodities should be addressed by the Mining Group.
- July 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering List
- April 2017 OG&AH Re-Offering Land List
- Current Mineral Lease Offering and Results GIS Data and Online Map
- 2017 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Dates Revised
- EnergyNet Bidding Website
- Forms and Applications
- Land and Lease Records