Competitive Mineral Lease Offering
Current & Recent Activity
UPDATED 6/15/2020 – SITLA has made the decision to defer all Oil/Gas & Minerals Competitive Leasing until October, due to continued industry effects from the COVID-19 pandemic. We extend our gratitude to all stakeholders and wish everyone the best during these challenging times. We look forward to working with you over the coming days and remain available for your questions. Stay safe! – SITLA O/G & Minerals Team
- April 2020 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering Results
- April 2020 Offering Tract List
- January 2020 Offering Results
- January 2020 Offering Tract List
- 2020 Offering Schedule – UPDATED 6/15/20
- EnergyNet Government Listing Results
- SITLA Mineral Offering GIS Data
Nominations Now Accepted Online – CLICK HERE
- Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Aly Gold, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mining commodity parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Jerry Mansfield, email@example.com.
- Lands should be described by township-range-section-quarter-quarter and will be reviewed and approved by the Agency before being offered for competitive bidding. You may use the SITLA Digital Plat Map for reference.
- Certain Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons leasing units that do not receive bids by the closing of each offering may be re-offered according to the offering schedule.
- Bidding may occur during a 3-month period until all units are leased or until the closing date of the next quarterly competitive offering, whichever comes first.
- Re-offering bids will be accepted during set intervals as organized by EnergyNet.
For mining commodity leasing units with no bids contact Jerry Mansfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms and Applications
- Land and Lease Records
- Utah Division of Oil and Gas Data Research Center
- Utah Geological Survey Website – Oil & Gas Information
Past Offering Lists and Results