Competitive Mineral Lease Offering
Current & Recent Activity
- January 2020 Competitive Mineral Lease Offering for Bituminous / Asphaltic Sands and Metalliferous Minerals.
- January 2020 Offering Tract Lists: Bituminous / Asphaltic Sands, Metalliferous Minerals
- 2020 Offering Schedule
- October 2019 Offering – Cancelled
- EnergyNet Government Listing Results
Nominations Now Accepted Online – CLICK HERE
- Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Aly Gold, email@example.com.
- Mining commodity parcel nomination inquiries should be directed to Jerry Mansfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lands should be described by township-range-section-quarter-quarter and will be reviewed and approved by the Agency before being offered for competitive bidding. You may use the SITLA Digital Plat Map for reference.
- Certain Oil, Gas & Associated Hydrocarbons leasing units that do not receive bids by the closing of each offering may be re-offered according to the offering schedule.
- Bidding may occur during a 3-month period until all units are leased or until the closing date of the next quarterly competitive offering, whichever comes first.
- Re-offering bids will be accepted during set intervals as organized by EnergyNet.
For mining commodity leasing units with no bids contact Jerry Mansfield, email@example.com.
- Forms and Applications
- Land and Lease Records
- Utah Division of Oil and Gas Data Research Center
- Utah Geological Survey Website – Oil & Gas Information
Past Offering Lists and Results