Environmental compliance is a top priority at the School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration.
The agency employs an Environmental Compliance Manager who works closely with lessees and coordinates with regulatory agencies to ensure environmental compliance on trust lands.
Please view this video, which provides an overview of SITLA’s environmental priorities.
Helpful Links for permits, best practices, and more:
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Permit Wizard – Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Interactive Site Location Map – Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining
- Permit Assistance – Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining
- Best Management Practices for the Oil and Gas Industry
Don’t Trash Trust Lands
Help protect trust lands and all other lands in Utah. Here are helpful links for proper waste disposal and recycling: